Some info about iPhone 4 CDMA programming (text, talk and 3G)

Some info about iPhone 4 CDMA programming (text, talk and 3G)

I decided to show u screen shots from my Verizon iphone 4, on which I showed voice call, sending and receiving text messages, checking internet 3G speed via Safari and through Speedtest. My phone was with firmware 5.01 and installed jail (for SSH from Cydia).
Do not pay attention for the firmware version on the screenshot, I have changed it manually to make iPhone did not tell me about available updates.
Programming took only 2 minutes. The phone was only connected to the computer (after it also connected to a Wi-FI). After that, just started a program DFS, in which an engineer entered all the parameters to make me I can call, write texts and use 3G. The program interface is exactly the DFS as it was in previous versions, which is widely used and are using.
In addition to jailbreak (and installing SSH) and DFS itself there is nothing extra to install and configure on PC or iPhone.
Developer told me, that for commercial use DFS will be available in a few days!
Until the last moment, I like many of you did not believe that really exists working solution. I thought it was just a lie. I am very happy that it is not so!
Thanks DFS Team.
To stay tuned check developer’s site www.cdmatool.com

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий